23 January 2010

It's Christmas!!!

Well, they are almost a month late, but here are the pics from Xmas eve and Xmas day.
A little booty dancing to celebrate bedtime and the coming of the Big Man in Red.
There better not be any coal in my stocking Santa, OR ELSE!
Waking me up Christmas morning. It's a little before 6 am.....I am not smiling as much as they are. I think I even heard the rats in the background muttering "WTF", and they are nocternal!
Santa leaves Steven some tech!
Hannah gets cooking in her new designer kitchen!
Steven got tons of these....I find them stuck to metal all over the house.
Hannah digging in to a present.
Littlest Pet Shop, yay!
More senseless destruction of innocent decorative paper....oh the humanity!
The sound track to Alvin and the Chipmunks 2! Interesting fact: It only takes 2 minutes of this album to drive any adult into insanity. Trust me.

Christmas was good for all of us this year. We hope it went well for everyone else to!

No comments: