In the picture the moose has moved over to the small tree for a snack. When we first noticed her she was about 2 feet from the window. She didn't seem to concerned with her new audience, even stopping her meal to stare back at us:
I found this odd, because around the corner we spotted her baby, snacking on the trees by our car:
Then, to top off an exciting moose-filled evening they left us with a gift to commemorate the occasion:
Yes, this is moose-poop. It is a pile of small, acorn size nuggets, laying dead-center of our walkway five feet from the front door. So, next time you have to pick up someone else's dog droppings in your yard remember me, because tomorrow morning I get to scoop moose-poop with a garden shovel. Unless I forget, then I get to scrape it off my shoe.
No comments:
Post a Comment