Good news! Hannah's hand no longer needs to be bandaged! She fretted most of the afternoon since she can now see her "boo-boo", but the burn looks very good. The doctor said she is surprised it is healing this quickly. I'm told she will have a visible scar for the next year, but after that it will only show up when it gets cold.
Steven started the week with a negative note from school, but he ended it with 2 good notes in a row. I'm so proud of him! As a reward he got to pick out a toy at the store. So now he and Hannah have toy cell phone. They "call" each other and most of the family, so don't screen your pretend phone calls!
I have a few neat pics of the kids resting after running errands around town all day, but the blog service is having a hard time uploading the pictures. I'll keep trying though, so keep checking the page!
-Dan
No comments:
Post a Comment