21 January 2007

Can it be? An Update at Last!

Ok everyone, I finally got around to updating the blog!

I get internet though a microwave radio connection, and at the start of the month my antenna broke, so I could not stay connected for more than 3 minutes. After a long, hard battle with my internet provider I finally got them to come out and replace it. So, now I have no excuses. From here on out it's just a matter of finding the time.

Here's whats been happening since the last update. Steven had a bad 2 weeks at school, and was ditching the notes for me from the teacher on the bus. We had a LONG talk about telling the truth and behaving better at school. Since then I am happy to report he has been much better. I had a parent-teacher conference yesterday and he is well ahead of where he should be academically.

I've talked with my detailer and it looks like we will be moving to Petaluma California next August. Of course, this is the military so nothing is set in stone until I have orders in hand. If it goes though then I will be teaching at the Electronics Technician school for the next few years.

Last thursday Hannah reached into a lamp and got 2nd degree burns on the backs of three fingers. We rushed to the ER and they medicated and bandaged her hand. Since then she has not cried about it once and still uses her hand to play. The doctors said another week or 2 of wearing the bandage before it can come off. Until then we are re-dressing it everyday and taking her into the doctors every3-4 days for them to check on it. It already looks MUCH better than in did the day after the accident.

Well, here are some pics from opening presents christmas morning. I'll try to get some newer ones up in the next week.

-Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good update. I love the pics. Glad to see you still have your sense of humor. I am soooo proud of you. Its a big challenge that most men wouldn't have taken on. You are truly the best daddy I know! Love you, Mom