23 February 2012

Hannah Wrote a Book!

Hannah is old enough to enter the Young Author's program this year, in which Steven won 1st place two years ago. Ironically, Steven is too old this year to compete. The following is Hannah's complete book. The entire story was written and illustrated by her. I only helped with spelling here and there. Without further adieu I present to you, "My Pet's Tale" by Hannah Waters:

My Pet's Tale
by Hannah Waters
I have a pet.
She is a cat.
Her name is Nala.
She is black and white.
She has blue eyes.
She likes to catch bugs.
She hates to get wet.
Sometimes she fall asleep at my feet.
I love my cat.
And she loves me too!
About the Author: Hannah was born in Alaska. She lives with her Dad and her brother. Her favorite color is purple. She loves to play outside, and she loves animals.
The proud author with her completed book. She turns it in tomorrow!!

No comments: