14 May 2011

Steven's Bday Pics!

So here are the pics from the get together for Steven's Birthday. The official photographer got zero pics of the cake, so she is fired next year. ;P
Steven gets a new wallet from Hannah. He's been asking for one and it was Hannah's idea to get it for him.
Lego Bionicles from Aunt Stacy. She got him a good guy and a bad guy. Steven has since merged them into one giant super guy.
Grandma and Grandpa got him new cargo shorts for the summer.
An awesome wind spinner and gift card for the Boy Scout store from PeePaw. The spinner really looks cool when it gets going in the wind.
And a Kindle ereader from me. He has already bought some books with the Amazon gift certificates he got from his mom and NaaNaa.

1 comment:

Necessity said...

I didn't get any pics of my entire party... probably because I'M usually the official photographer, and I took the evening off to enjoy my own party! lol Miss you guys... glad you had a great birthday, Steven! LOVE YOU!!! <3