07 November 2007

BOO! It's Halloween!!!

Once again it is my favorite time of the year, Halloween. This year after MUCH flip-flopping Steven decided on going as a knight. I was supposed to make him a different costume, I even bought all the fabric I needed, but apparently the gods of fashion have deemed yellow and/or white sweatshirts and pants as evil. I went to EVERY store that sold anything even remotely close to clothing and could not find any. So this was his second choice.

Hannah also had a hard time deciding. She wanted to go as a witch, ghost, and Dora the Explorer depending on what time of the day you asked her. I briefly considered making her a Evil-Dead-Dora costume, but we just went with a regular ghost.

Steven-the-Destroyer bravely defends the apartment complex from the evil-doings of the Ghostly Little Sister from Beyond. We went to base housing for trick-or-treating this year. It was a complete blast. There were so many people out going house to house that I felt like I was wading though a sea of kids. Hannah's little ghost bag filled up so fast we had to empty it into Steven's bucket. The weight of it kept pulling her down.

We also went to Steven's school Halloween carnival. It was fun. Here you see Steven and Hannah in line for the haunted house. Hannah chickened out at the last minute and went with Stacy to make ghost cookies at the next booth. It was a pretty well done haunted house, but not that scary.

This one has nothing to do with Halloween, I just thought it was too cute not to post. Hannah and Zorro relax after a very rough morning of fruit snacks and legos. Life can be so tough.

No comments: